All posts will be here, in order. Please read them before submitting, we don’t like to post twice! The “find” tool is extremely helpful.
1. I love it when you kiss me without trying to make out.
2. I have “our song” picked out and I play it every night.
3. You have a code name.
4. I would want to be friends if you didn’t smell like mothballs.
5. You’re really not the father.
6. You’ve told me this story already, I just like to watch your eyes light up.
7. I really don’t mind making you a sandwich.
8. I’m kinda okay with PDA.
9. As your boyfriend, I really am jealous of your “best guy friend.”
10. It makes me happier than anything when we talk.
11. I would be a WAY better girlfriend, just sayin’.
12. I can’t stand it when you talk about her like I want you to talk about me.
13. Even though you’re mine now, I’m still scared you’ll go back to her.
14. He cheated on you with me.
15. I run out of things to say when I’m with you.
16. I’ve never actually done all of that with a boy, I just said I did.
17. I won’t “give you my v-card” like you want because someone stole it from me.
18. I really want to kiss you more than anything.
19. It hurts me so much to see you kiss other girls when we hang out. I may act like I’m not jealous, but trust me, I am.
20. Your smile gives me butterflies.
21. I find it really funny that you will make out with an ugly whore and not me.
22. I feel so jealous when you talk to other girls.
23. I am already in love with someone. With you.
24. I am in love with a stranger.
25. It kills me so much that you don’t make time for me anymore.
26. I wish you would kiss me in the rain without me having to ask for it.
27. I’m under your spell.
28. I wish your good morning texts came more frequently.
29. You wear the same perfume as my ex.
30. I have a crush on a fictional character.
31. I like to write love poems on dollar bills in hopes that you might get them one day.
32. The reason that I don’t eat is because for once, I want to be good enough.
33. You are the only person who has ever mattered to me.
34. You destroyed every trace of self-esteem that I possessed.
35. I only feel beautiful when I act, when I dance, and when I’m with you.
36. You have a way of making me feel worthless.
37. I think you have a problem, and I want to help you, I want to save you.
38. I love you a lot and you mean the world to me; too bad you act like we’re strangers again.
39. You’re so attractive that I sometimes have to look away to try and catch my breath.
40. I want to start over. I’ll pretend I didn’t completely fall for you, and you pretend that you actually cared.
41. Even though we might never be together, I know I’m always going to love you.
42. There are many times that I could argue but I love you too much to upset you.
43. You leave me speechless in the most painful way.
44. You’re the reason I have these scars.
45. That one look you give me right before we kiss makes my knees go weak.
46. The amount that I’m genuinely in love with you scares me a little bit. I just wish you understood.
47. I sometimes fake my moans.
48. I would marry you in a heartbeat.
49. I’m tired of you. I spent months trying to get past the friend stage and you rejected me and won’t even talk to me anymore. I hate you so much.
50. I adore everything about you, and I wouldn’t mind spending my life with you. Basically, I love you. I’m just waiting for you to say it first.
51. I should have kissed you when I got the opportunity.
52. There are so many things you do that kill me inside, but I keep it bottled up because I love you.
53. When you talk to me about other girls, my heart shatters.
54. I’d rather be without you than let you control me.
55. I feel like you don’t even care that I’m gone.
56. I really do miss you.
57. I’d be much happier if you didn’t toy around with me.
58. I can’t take the abuse you put on my heart anymore.
59. I’m happier without you now; thanks for moving on.
60. I hate how I keep constantly thinking of you.
61. I’m waiting for you to tell me that you love me first.
62. I could never begin to tell you how much you mean to me and how much you’ve helped me.
63. I hate those “sad” movies because they don’t actually reflect true pain. I can see how fake the pain is and it just reminds me of my true pain.
64. I want to get over you, but only because I don’t know how to fight for you anymore.
65. I hate myself because I fail at everything I try to do. I even tried to be beautiful, and I failed at that, too.
66. I’d say I miss you but obviously it’ll be a waste.
67. I wish you’d just kiss me.
68. I feel sorry for you. You’ll never live up to your potential because you underestimate your own abilities.
69. It bothers me that you say you’ll marry me, but when I ask why, you say you don’t know.
70. I love the chase.
71. I wish you were nicer to me.
72. I sexted a random stranger even though we’re dating.
73. I don’t want you t be with her because she doesn’t deserve you.
74. I hate you so much for leaving me when I needed you most.
75. My mom’s going to do everything she can to tear us to pieces.
76. I have secretly liked you for three years.
77. You can’t sing to save your life.
78. Even though we’re together, I’d like to know why you never say “I love you.”
79. You act more like a boyfriend to her than you do to me, and I’m completely jealous.
80. I regret moving so fast, but it doesn’t mean I don’t love you.
81. I had my first kiss with another girl, but I say it was with you.
82. I hate when I hear other people in the room when we talk on the phone.
83. You hurt me so much I could have skinned you alive.
84. I think you are an attention-seeking fraud.
85. Every little thing you do makes me hate you even more.
86. Distance has not stopped my feelings for you.
87. It hurt when you said you wanted to be “just friends” and kissed me good night.
88. I hate when you tell me you’re going to bed, but then I see you online.
89. I don’t know what I would do without you.
90. When I say I’m okay, I’m lying, and I want you to annoy me until you find out what’s wrong.
91. My heart will always be yours, but I’m done with you.
92. I wish we could go back to what we had.
93. I’ve liked you since you inspired me to do better in seventh grade.
94. I love you. So much.
95. The distance terrifies me because I don’t know if you’ll miss me or forget me.